Ignite Your Biz in 30 Days Episode #3
Wow! Halle and I had so much fun on this episode. I am getting the hang of Blab, remembering to turn on record (actually Halle reminded me). So lucky to have dear souls around me to help keep me straight. This episode was great and filled with so much information, many questions in the chat, it went beyond our planned 30 minutes and almost reached 90 minutes! It was worth every minute:
If you are looking to ignite your business growth in the next 30 days, even if you don’t have time to watch the full video, here is a recap so you can jump ahead if you need. Really great strategies and information in this episode:
- 1:35 Why would you climb Mt. Everest even when they tell you after 18,000 feet your body starts to die?
- 4:45 Even against all odds, you do it anyway.
- 6:05 Thomas Edison didn’t invent the lightbulb 108 times.
- 7:15 Are you giving up before the magic happens?
- 10:03 Only 140 characters in the headline – What’s the Rest of the Story?
- 12:15 Working “on” your business instead of “in”.
- 14:33 Get Clear On What You Are Selling And How Much It Costs
- 15:25 How Halle defined her ideal client
- 16:21 Customer Avatar vs. Pain Point
- 17:30 Why Feast or Famine has taken over your business growth and how to stop it
- 18:40 Sell Without Selling
- 21:20 The “V” Word
- 23:07 Hot Seat Transformation
- 24:01 Help Chat & Chew Get In 1500 Prisons
- 24:45 Book Marketing 101
- 25:30 Getting To Amazon’s Database of Book Buyers
- 26:53 Birds Of A Feather Flock Together
- 27:40 Connecting With A Large Non Profit
- 28:40 Writers For Hire
- 31:40 Google Search
- 32:40 Why would a non profit give me money?
- 33:05 LinkedIn
- 34:30 Want more money in your organization?
- 36:15 How many books do you need to sell on Amazon to be a best seller?
- 41:39 Learning to get out of your own way.
- 42.40 Video
- 44:45 Pain vs. Pleasure
- 49:00 Even if you are the brand, your business should be about more than you.
- 50:29 Are you creating products for your business?
- 51:16 How have you upleveled or changed your clientele?
- 55:00 One to One vs One to Many
- 56:40 Throw up before you go on stage but keep going.
- 59:16 Are you scared to talk money?
- 1:07:00 Are you afraid to talk about money in your business?
- 1:11:54 How to price your services when you want to quit your day job